Jump to navigation Jump to search
This contains a select group of pages I've computer programming. For a more complete list visit: '.
Select Child Pages
Sets of questions:
- Data structures - vectors, linked lists, hash tables, and so on - it's important to be able to use most of these.
- Sorting algorithms - includes descriptions and code for all the common types of sorts that may be asked about in an interview.
- Object-oriented languages - highlights differences between C++, C#, Java and other OO languages.
- Object-oriented design - lists the GRASP and GoF patterns (singleton, etc.) you may need to know for an OO program job.
- Software development life cycles - probably won't occur in an interview, but handy to know.
- Dynamic programming - some people still ask these tricky problems.
- Programming interviews - tips on taking programming interviews.
- Programming interviews - strategy sheet - a strategy cheat sheet for solving tricky programming challenges.