Here I list some of my favorite fonts.
- Arial - A classic > the big go to for about everything and available in almost all programs.
Different programs and systems have different sets of fonts. For desktop applications (versus web applications) you probably have to download fonts and install them at the operating system level.
Add fonts to Mac OS
- Download your font from a site like Google Fonts as .ttf (or .otf) files.
- Search for and open "Font Book.app".
- Drag the font (.ttf) files into Font Book so that they appear under "User".
- Reopen your app and they should appear.
- Font - Wikipedia
- [https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201749 How to install and remove fonts on your Mac