Google Maps API
The Google Maps API makes it possible to embed Google maps on any web page, and allows different rendering options, such as drawing markers (points), polygons and much more. Here are some snippets of code I thought worth holding onto.
- Separate API for Android: Maps Android Utility Library (released April 2020)
- Google Maps API - Add List of Markers - Use this to add a bunch of your own markers onto a map.
- Google Maps API - Polygon From Coordinates - Parse polygon lat,lng pairs then draw the polygon on a map... plus also click to place a marker.
- Google Maps API - Embedding Panoramas - Solutions to embed your street view panoramas (aka "photo spheres").
- Google Maps API - Street View Panorama Popup Window - Show a Panorama in a pop up window.