Jump to navigation Jump to search
I don't write poetry every day, but I've decided I should keep a record of what I do write... it might inspire me to write more. :)
- Poem collections by me:
- Animal poems - A collection I'm working on "fur and feathers"! It consists of many poems about many animals - most of them representing/dedicated to friends who associate with that animal as their "spirit animal" and/or the animal which best represents them. What animal represents you? :)
- Silly animal poems - A very small collection of nonsense.
- One off poems by me:
- War Torn Love - Something I wrote in grade 10.
- Found in Translation - Something I after my first visit to Mexico.
- Poem - Life Without - Poem I wrote for a friend's wedding in 2017.
- Poem - The Burn - Poem I wrote mid 2017.
- Poem - Heartbreak New York - I wrote sep 2018 to hopefully cheer up a friend.
- Poem - The Fields - I wrote dec 2018 after seeing the killing fields in Cambodia.
- Poem - Every Time You Board a Plane - I wrote dec 2018 on my way to Laos.
- Poem - Cambodia Candlelight - I wrote dec 2018 in Cambodia.
- Poem - Bosnian Mystery - I wrote mar 2019 while visiting someone in NY.
- Poem - Up Town Influencer - I wrote mar 2019 after visiting someone in NY.
- Poem - Thank God for Sex *** - The most blasphemous poem ever written.... originally titled "Oh God".
- Poem - Agnostic is the Only Reasonable Choice - This one is less blasphemous than you think probably. I like to think it sums up a fun conversation I had with a cool bloke I talked to in Atlanta.
- Poem - Fire Dancing Goddess - Inspired by my fire dancing community, and a spark.
- Poem - While You Are Sleeping - A poem at the end of a relationship of tough lessons and "almost".
- Poem - Age Difference in Dating - Well this is brave to admit.
- Poem - On this Magical Lake - A poem I wrote in Guatemala in 2023.
- Poem - An Ode to Sensual Confusion at Dance - A poem about ecstatic dance, which will go into the book Sam and I are writing about dance.
- Poems by friends:
- Poems by Jeff Carloni - From my close friend and two times burning man buddy Jeff. We printed some of these for 2019 burning man to give to camp members, along with some from me. :)
- A Dance - A poem by my amazing friend Chelsea about one of the many lovely dances we've shared.
- Untitled1 - Another wonderful poem by Chelsea.. this one to the group!
- Learned on the Streets - Rap/poem by my boy Tony B Conscious.
- Poem - This Moment in Time - A wonderful poem from my BFF Taylor McClure.
- Bell Birds - A poem by Henry Kendall I recited in grade 9.
- Be Thankful - An unknown author, but a lovely reminder to be thankful not necessarily for the things you have, but the things that you don't have. The hardships, and the chance to grow.
- Please Hear What I'm Not Saying - Was part of the Atlas Project curriculum.
- Other poem collections: