Jump to navigation Jump to search
I don't write poetry every day, but I've decided I should keep a record of what I do write... it might inspire me to write more. :)
- Poem collections by me:
- Animal poems - A collection I'm working on "fur and feathers"! It consists of many poems about many animals - most of them representing/dedicated to friends who associate with that animal as their "spirit animal" and/or the animal which best represents them. What animal represents you? :)
- Silly animal poems - A very small collection of nonsense.
- One off poems by me:
- War Torn Love - Something I wrote in grade 10.
- Found in Translation - Something I after my first visit to Mexico.
- Poem - Life Without - Poem I wrote for a friend's wedding in 2017.
- Poem - The Burn - Poem I wrote mid 2017.
- Poem - Heartbreak New York - I wrote sep 2018 to hopefully cheer up a friend.
- Poem - The Fields - I wrote dec 2018 after seeing the killing fields in Cambodia.
- Poem - Every Time You Board a Plane - I wrote dec 2018 on my way to Laos.
- Poem - Cambodia Candlelight - I wrote dec 2018 in Cambodia.
- Poem - Bosnian Mystery - I wrote mar 2019 while visiting someone in NY.
- Poem - Up Town Influencer - I wrote mar 2019 after visiting someone in NY.
- Poems by friends:
- Other Poems - Misc collection.