This page contains my personal notes form the Landmark Worldwide forums/seminars I've been to.
You're not supposed to take notes in the very first course for some reason... I guess because they would rather you focus entirely on the content without distraction, but a lot of that content is repeated in the ~10 week Landmark series. Most of my notes here are from that series.
Landmark Series (Notes)
Week 1: begin journey
- Intention of this series:
- To leave you able to deal powerful with each & every aspect of your life.
- Intention of tonight's session:
- To powerfully being your journey in the Landmark Forum in Action Seminar.
- To create your relationship with the other participants in the Landmark Forum in Action Seminar.
- Keep possibilities alive over time (keep skepticism at bay).
- You are your word - who you say you will be.
- We are meaning making machines.
- We all have rackets and strong suits'.
... Drawing of what happened > story.
- **Rules of the Forum**
- Be on time (must come to >=6/10 total - life happens)
- Do all the assignments
- Be coachable
- Be complete (anything gets in your way, talk up)
- Empower group - conference call weekly
- Be accountable.
- You are what you say you are.
- I am extraordinary.
- I commit to an extraordinary life.
- Your internal dialog never stops
- Your internal dialog is rarely positive (& doesn't always see possibility)
- Your internal dialog is inauthentic.
- Claim victory over your inner voice.
- Realize your inner voice is not you... it's a condition of being human.
- What's the 'workability of your relationship with X from 0 to 10.