When I stay in hotels in the US I often forget something. This checklist is to help me remember.
Day of (call up)
Look up Google maps the day of ... Some places let you reserve without a credit card. Ask for:
- Ground level (if possible & can park near room).
- Bed size (queen should fit 2 people).
- AAA discount price.
- Check out time.
- View (if applicable).
- Free parking (if in city).
Check hoteltonight app if possible.
- Google maps.
- Search: expedia / priceline / orbitz / hoteltonight
- Hotel webpage itself.
- Photos of pool / rooms etc.
Should be given:
- WiFi passcode.
- 2 keys.
- Breakfast time.
- AAA discount?
- Late check out.
- Restaurant recommendations / discounts / maps.
- Spare blanket (summer places are hard to turn down aircon).
- Any loyalty / reward / credit points?
- Photograph room # / wifi.
- Plug in phones.