Jump to navigation Jump to search
I've been working for Google on Google Maps since 2012. Every so often I write a little article here about one of our products, just for fun. I'll try to track some of them here.
- Google Data Studio - Part of Google Analytics 360 Suite, and used to make chart dashboards from various data sources (custom spreadsheets, Google Analytics, YouTube data, etc).
- Google Analytics - Great product.
- Google code jam - Good for preparing for code interviews.
- Google Earth - Everyone knows!
- Google Maps - Everyone knows!
- Google Maps - Creating a Big Image Montage from Map Tiles - how to create a montage.
- Google Maps API - Contains a number of subpages with demos, such as Google Maps API - Add List of Markers.
- Google My Business - Great product to use if you own a buisness and want it to have correct data and terrific pictures on Google Maps (and other geo products).
- Google Plus - An honest evaluation I wrote early 2012 of why I thought it would not succeed.
- Google Positions - Internal.
- Google Sites - Not a bad WYSIWYG interface.
- Google Sites - Tips on the product, plus:
- Google Sites - HTML Tag Cleaner - Helps cleanup the terrible HTML it produces.