Dream girl - dealbreakers
A couple of friends now have told me the idea that if you write down the attributes of your ideal partner, he or she may suddenly appear, so I wrote that page at: Dream girl. I decided I should, for completeness, also work out what I really don't want.... here is that list:
Because knowing what you don't want helps you know what you want.
I really don't think I could date a girl who:
- is devoutly religious.
- is a no on having kids.
- has a meek personality. (a girl who is subservient or low energy)
- is bossy.
- is the jealous type.
- is arrogant.
- is a mum. (as I'd always be second to that)
- is drug dependent.
- has any lifelong std/illness.
- is sickly.
- has anxiety.
- is codependant.
- is a republican.
- is a complainer. (if she enjoys nagging)
- is unkind.
Almost a dealbreaker
I would prefer not to date a girl who:
- is a smoker.
- is a heavy gossiper. (on rare occasions I used to gossip.... I'm not proud)
- has a history of cheating. (I've never cheated, but a couple of my friends have, so I'm sure reform is possible with the right person)