Big five personality test
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The "big five" was a a pretty interesting personality test and I wanted to record my score.
The big five are:
- High openness to experience: You’ve probably tried on several personal styles and hobbies during your life, and your curious brain is actively seeking new things to explore.
- High agreeableness: You may feel a deep identification with the possibly-too-trusting. High agreeableness is associated with religiousness and with compassion.
- High conscientiousness: You are one of the organized, the responsible, the possibly just-a-wee-bit boring.
- High extraversion: Your life is pretty good — and even if it’s not, you’re more likely to feel like it is.
- Low negative emotionality: People who score on the higher end of this trait are plagued by anxiety, sadness, anger and conflict.