Here I'll collect any tips on authentic relating. Authentic relating is an approach to cultivating connection and collaboration with others through greater integrity, honesty, openness, and empathy. Sound a little woo woo. Hell yes it is... but actually that's a good thing. To be authentic doesn't need to be associated with hippies, we should all be authentically ourselves. Up until you authentic you have a life, but you can never have an extraordinary life until you are real with everyone around you. And yes, that means being vulnerable about what you want, when you feel sad, and sharing when you are truly happy. Vulnerability is, in my experience, what leads to true friendships. Any other style of friendship isn't really a true friendship.
- Authentic Relating - Share - how to let someone know when you are upset, in a very beautiful way that avoids arguments.
- Authentic Relating Game - Hot Seat - a fun game to play in a group.
- Hand on Heart Ceremony - amazing connected ceremony for eye gazing breifly with everyone in the group.
- Limitless Questions - a project that a friend and I came up with... a book and much more!
- Limitless Questions - WhatsApp Group - a WhatsApp chat group where we geet deep and fun!
- Authentic relating (authrev.org) - explains some of the concepts.