I really love the idea of a spirit animal. I think it's mostly because I like animals, but also because I love the challenge of getting to know a person, and deciding what type of animal best represents them. Maybe someone has a spirit animal already... and you disagree with them.
Here's the list of animal poems I've written so far (alphabetically).
- Cat *
- Deer *
- Dog (German Shepherd)
- Grizzly Bear *
- Gorilla *
- Honey Badger
- Horse **
- Tiger **
- Wolf **
Key: the *'s represent the poems I think turned out best. :)
And here's a wish list of animals I wish to write about:
- Lioness - sleek, powerful, predatory (incomplete)
- Bunny - hyperactive, cute, naughty (incomplete)
- Peacock - showman, dazzling, fractal (incomplete)
- Unicorn - majestic, nobel, fictitious (incomplete)
- Snake - shy, intelligent, patient, reticent (incomplete)
- AnimalInYou - personality test.