Adobe Media Encoder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adobe Media Encoder integrates tightly with with Premiere Pro CC for rendering several movies at once (while still being able to edit movies in Premiere), but can also be used stand alone to modify a broad range of video formats.
Convert a Video File to a Different Format Such as an Animated GIF (Using Adobe Media Encoder)
- Open Adobe Media Encoder.
- Drag the movie you want to convert into Queue.
- Use the first drop arrow to select desired new format (Animated GIF), then the second to set properties like output size (width height), frames per second, and so on.
- Hit Play and get your new file.
- If unhappy, right click the file in Adbove Media Encoder > "Reset Status", then play with the custom settings and try again.